Premium cold packs that stay ultra soft when chilled, allowing them to comfortably mold to the body for a more effective treatment. Reusable gel cold packs are an excellent alternative to ice bags, especially after surgery. Durable enough to withstand clinical usage without breakage or leaking. Torex® is a superior choice for rehab professionals or at home use.
- Reusable and long lasting
- Soft touch construction
- Premium medical grade materials do not freeze solid
- Stays ultra-soft and flexible to mold to the body
- Available in 3 sizes
- Latex-free and non-toxic
- Guaranteed! 100% satisfaction with a 90 day warranty.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 2 or more hours and gently knead to soften before use.
- Always apply towel, sheet or other insulating fabric on desired area first.
- Place torex® over fabric and press to mold to body.
- Enjoy therapeutic relief.
Storage and Handling
For maximum life and performance we recommend that torex® be stored in the freezer after package has been opened. To store and protect torex® out of the freezer always place in a heavy duty zip type freezer bag, squeeze out air and seal closed. Return to freezer as soon as possible. Normal product life is about one year.