- The Aspen Vista® cervical collar is a reliable, comfortable choice for recovery from cervical surgeries and injuries. It features innovative dial height adjustment technology, allowing the wearer a more comfortable, restrictive fit to reduce pain and promote faster healing. The Vista® features removable cotton-lined pads, which are lightweight, comfortable and breathable to reduce friction and sweat buildup while ensuring even pressure distribution. The open front tracheal aperture of the Vista® cervical collar promotes natural airflow to the skin, also reducing irritation and giving the collar a streamlined look.
Some features of the Aspen Vista® collar include:
- Adjustable height dial on the front of the brace
- Six different height settings
- Cotton-lined polyurethane moisture-wicking pads for even pressure distribution
- Replacement pads available
The innovative 6-in-1 design of the Vista® cervical collar makes it a great option for medical offices as well, as fewer collars need to be stored to accommodate a range of patients. Watch the helpful video below to learn more about this state-of-the-art collar and shop with us today.